Letting with Good Life Lake District Cottages
Live the Good Life…
Our service levels are proven by the fact 100% of our owners would recommend us!
We offer a holiday letting service tailored to your needs. We’ll generate bookings, provide support when needed, and can even offer property management services should you require them.
Our advice is free and without obligation, so call us today on: 015394 37417 or email email@example.com
A little more about us...
We have a great team of truly local, friendly and enthusiastic staff.
From our two local offices in Elterwater and Windermere we provide friendly and efficient customer service, advising guests on property and local information, ensuring we find the best property match for them.
We always welcome new and existing property owners to our offices - we love talking about properties, especially over a cup of tea! If you are looking for some advice and support letting your own property please do pop by.
In addition to our Lake District office team we offer additional telephone and website support in the evenings and on Sundays, so we have all bases well covered.
OUR LOCAL TEAM AND OFFICES
Mary Foxcroft | Portfolio Development Manager
"I love the fact that year-round the vistas change with the seasons but are never less beguiling."
John Riley | Property Manager
"I am so fortunate and lucky to live and work in the place I would choose to go on holiday to."
Natalie Barker | Lake District Manager
"I fell in love with the Lake District the first time I visited, I moved here with my husband 3 years ago and love living in Grasmere."
Jess Sutcliffe | Office Manager
"Being able to live and work in the heart of the Lake District is great! I know how lucky I am to be given this opportunity."
Leah Dacre | Property & Office Assistant
"I have lived in the Lake District for over 30 years and am proud to have been welcoming visitors to the area for the past 15 years!"
Lynsey Tipping | Property & Office Assistant
"I love the ever changing landscape throughout the seasons. Coniston water is my favourite place in the Lakes"
Best of both worlds
Letting with Good Life Lake District Cottages provides you with the best of both worlds: truly local expertise coupled with national exposure.
We have two offices in the Lake District and we’re also part of The Original Cottage Company - a large family of brands across England and Wales.
Please watch our short Original Cottages video to learn more about the huge benefits of holiday letting with us.
Why choose Good Life Lake District Cottages?
*An annual property grading fee of £120+vat will apply
100% of our owners would recommend us. Here are a few reasons why:
- Annual Homeowner Survey results, Nov 2018
- Leading digital marketing expertise through our website, and innovative activity such as 3D models for virtual reality property tours.
- Advertising on over 30 additional websites like Airbnb, Snaptrip, Homeaway and our national agency, The Original Cottage Company.
- Effective, targeted and exciting online and offline marketing activity.
- High quality professional grade photography for each property (which is free of charge).
- Over 11,000 social media audience on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- We’ll visit your property (for free) and let you know how much you could earn.
- Competitive commission rates, no sign-up or renewal fees (we only start making money when you do).
- If a holidaymaker cancels, we guarantee that you will get paid in full.
- We pay you as we receive the funds from a holidaymaker (we don’t hold on to your money & make you wait until after a holiday takes place to give it to you).
- You’ll benefit from a range of discounts on things like mattresses, welcome hampers and key boxes.
- Experienced & friendly local team plus a centralised team of specialists.
- Feefo score of 4.6/5 from holidaymakers, with our service regularly rated as ‘excellent’.
- Our holidaymakers come back year after year (which means more repeat customers for you).
- Tailored property management services, arranged to suit you (we won’t try and sell you a package).
- Two welcoming local offices.
Let's Talk Marketing
We love marketing almost as much as we love holiday properties...
Our aim is to help you maximise the revenue potential of your holiday home. The primary objective of all our marketing activity is to bring you bookings – lots and lots of bookings!
We help maximise booking rates with our extensive and targeted marketing programme:
Our website is the most important tool we have to promote the Good Life and our wonderful selection of properties. Our website is ‘responsive’ which means it’s appearance changes to best fit the device on which it is being viewed. We invest in ‘pay per click’ advertising to ensure that our position on Google is good and we work hard to ensure that we are always adding relevant information to our site, which creates a good user experience and also improves our ‘organic’ search engine performance. We also market all our properties on our group website, www.originalcottages.co.uk.
Our social media audience is always growing as we actively seek to talk to our customers on a personal level to both build awareness of our brand and strengthen relationship we have with our customers.
Taking advantage of the significant footfall we have passing our offices, we produce a full colour brochure updated at least twice a year, with high quality imagery of our beautiful properties. This can also be requested online.
We regularly communicate with our customers with personalised, targeted emailing, featuring properties, events and special offers. In addition to this with our online blog, we give customers insider news and tips to make the most of the Lake District.
Advertising & PR
We place carefully timed advertisements in local press and selected national magazines and papers.
We work with PR specialists, journalists and high profile bloggers to gain our cottages as much coverage as possible. We also work closely with local tourism agencies and a number of UK and overseas affiliates.
Additional benefits for our homeowners
10% Original Cottages discount
As we are part of the Original Cottages group, our homeowners enjoy a 10% discount off their own holidays.
With over 5,000 Original Cottages properties to choose from, you too could enjoy exploring the UK for less.
Exclusive discounts from our partners
We love loyal customers. So, to say thank you for choosing us, we’ve teamed up with a range of local and national companies to ensure that you are rewarded with some seriously great offers and discounts.
Find out more by requesting an Owner Information Pack today.
Ready to learn more? Request our FREE Homeowner Letting Guide
To request our Homeowner Letting Guide, simply complete the form below and we will be in contact with you very shortly.