National Random Act of Kindness Day
Published: Saturday 16th Feb 2019
Written by: Natalie Barker
Sunday 17th February 2019 is officially National Random Act of Kindness Day. What random act of kindness will you be doing?
Whether it's carrying someone's shopping bags, giving up your seat on the train, helping a neighbour or running an errand for a family member...everyone has the capacity to be kind.
How can you show kindness? It's very simple, follow these 3 steps:
1) Find a random act of kindness
2) Carry out your kind act
3) Watch the smile on the face of the person who enjoyed your kindness
We feel it's important to recognise this date, and wanted to give our lovely social media followers something to smile about. Smiling is contagious, it costs nothing but creates much.
How are Good Life Lake District Cottages being kind?
Our random act of kindness is especially for our lovely Facebook followers...we're giving away a Herdy UK hot water bottle to the person who shares the best photo of a Herdwick Sheep in the Lake District. If you don't already, follow us on Facebook and you can enter via the pinned post.
If you win you can enjoy some cosy cuddle time on us! But if you don't win we hope to bring a smile to your face as you enjoy the cute Herdy photos.
We hope you enjoy our random act of kindness...what will your kind act be?
1) Prize consists of 1 x Herdy UK Hot Water Bottle worth £23.95
2) Photos must be submitted against the Facebook post announcing the giveaway for the entry to be valid
3) Photos must be taken by the individual entering the competition
4) Entries can be submitted between 7am and midnight on Sunday 17th February 2019
5) The winner will be announced on Facebook on Monday 18th February 2019
6) The winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger, if the prize is not claimed within 48 hours of notification another winner will be selected
7) The prize will be sent to the winner via Royal Mail recorded delivery
Good Life Lake District Cottages - We know what makes a good holiday